laupäev, 8. august 2015

A red feather

Näed, vahel tuleb ingliskeeles kah juttu:

Just the other day, do you know... Oh, you know, the day, when it was raining outside, actually pouring, well, anyway... I found something on my sheet, when I was doing the laundry. Something that should have easily been found there, but was very different. It's odd. It was a red feather. Pillows don't usually have red feathers in them, do they? I don't know. I think chickens should mostly be white. Maybe a rooster could have some red tailfeathers? Should I call someone and ask? Like a hotline or something?

But no, probably not. Because... Yes. There is another thing. Today I was baking a cake in the kitchen and singing to myself and all of a sudden my little boy ran in from the living room, cheering: "Mommy, mommy, there's a bird in here!" I assured him that no, there isn't, it's winter and all the windows are closed. We both went back to minding our own business. After a few minutes he came back... I had been singing again.

And then I felt it - PANIC! I looked down at my hand and it - it can't be - I... I didn't have a hand, it was a wing. You can't hold a spatula with a wing! I ran out of, oh, I must've flown out of the door and somehow up into the sky and...

I have become a bird. Whatever shall I do?


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar